My Life in GIFs: Start of A Semester Edition.

We're back with My Life in GIFs.
My last semester of college has commenced.
It's bringing a lot of emotion, a lot of feels, a lot of eye rolling.

----

Here's how my semester has been thus far...

1.) Walking into my classes and seeing that I know someone.

2.) When my professor is explaining the attendance policy.
*Knowing you'll figure out a way around it.

3.) When I forgot to charge my phone before that class I'm only taking to get the minimum hour requirement to graduate.

4.) When my sorority meetings disrupt my quality time of watching The Bachelor.

5.) When I realized there is only 108 days left of my college career.
6.) All the homework just hitting me like...
7.) Trying to find a pair of leggings without holes in them to wear to class. And then eventually not caring.
*A baggy sweatshirt that covers all the holes? Fashion statement.

8.) Trying to convince myself that place-and-bake cookies with kool-aid is a healthy dinner.

9.) Looking at my planner fill up with too many responsibilities already.
*Like where did winter break go?
10.) Waking up at 8 when my class doesn't even start until 1.

11.) Looking up jobs and reading the requirements.
*Like was I suppose to learn all this in college? No?

12.) When my work schedule is getting in the way of my lazy lifestyle.

13.) Judging all those people that put effort into what they look like for class.
*my over-sized, no make-up, hair in a rat's nest look is plenty acceptable.

14.) That time I prayed for a snow day to happen on my first day of class.
15.) Wishing I wasn't a senior has me like....
*Like little freshies, can I have your problems?

----

There you have it.
Another semester, another million things to procrastinate!

Here's to not failing any courses, 
hoping one day that leggings and baggy t-shirts become appropriate work attire,
and that you schedule allows lots of naps.

Until next time,

0 comments:

Post a Comment