Review: Krass & Co. Shorts

I recently ordered my first pair of athletic shorts from the company Krass & Co.
After I received them, I posted a picture to my Instagram and had people asking instantly on where/sizing/do you like them/etc. And so I decided to review them here!

This is the pair that I ordered:
These are the Sam's Shorts (America), originally priced at $45 (plus shipping costs), but I actually made this purchase when they were having their Spring Cleaning Sale, so I got mine for around $35.
The price was one of the factors that made me wait to purchase these for so long.
I just couldn't get myself to buy them (even though they weren't much more then originally priced Nike Athletic shorts), but since I didn't know how they fit, I just never took the chance.
But then a sale rolled around, I needed some shopping therapy that day, and Krass & Co. was there!

Sizing, I ended up researching different reviews online, and most people compared them to how Nike sizes their shorts. So I ended up purchasing them in a small, since that's the size I wear at Nike.
And the smalls fit wonderfully! Honestly, the sizing chart that is provided on their website is very accurate if you don't know how Nike shorts are fitted.


If I have one complaint about the sizing, it would be about the lining inside.
It's actually a little big for my bottom (which probably isn't saying much since I don't have one),
but it tends to make me feel like I have to keep pulling them up and adjusting.
BUT, if you roll the shorts (which I usually do when I wear them) they lining is fine.
So I'm starting to think that this might be an intention feature, but they even have posted on the website that the lining is easy to cut out if it's not your thing at all.

I think the one thing I absolutely LOVE about these shorts though is the material.
They are the softest (not kidding) pair of athletic shorts I've ever own, and I'm so tempted to go purchase some more just because of how they feel. 
They're made of a more Spandex/Nylon-feeling material, which also makes them super stretchy and comfortable to wear to almost anything (Class, working out, the beach).
I actually consider these to be the perfect Spring Break essential. 

Overall, I'm obsessed. The shipping process took less than a week, which is a plus.
So If you want a last minute Spring Break haul, you can plan out that these will be at your doorstep.

My only problem is now deciding which pair I want next!

These are a few of my favorite prints: 
The first ones are in FJ Alligator (Grey) and second is in Tribal (Seafoam).
Both of these pairs retail for $40 online.
What do you think? I'm pretty sure I'm leaning towards the gray pair.

I hope this helps anyone that has questions about these shorts.
I've always been obsessed with Norts, but I think I might have found their replacement!

Also, they're always doing contests over on their Facebook page, if you want to go check them out there. Guilty, I enter every time.

Until next time,

1 comment:

  1. I've been wanting to try a pair of these for SO long but didn't know about the sizing...now I know I have to get them ;)

    xoxo, SS

    The Southern Stylista

    ReplyDelete