My Life in GIFs: Being a KMSS Rep

Ever wonder what time as a Kiss My Southern Sass rep is like? Well, here's a little preview.


1.) When they first told me I was New Bow…

Mixed with a little bit of…
(*nerves setting in)

2.) Meeting all the other New Bows like….



3.) Finding out I get a mentor…

4.) Meeting her on the beach in PCB on Spring Break…


5.) Making your first sale is like…



6.) When Head Bow tells you new merchandise is coming out…

7.) And obviously being the first one to purchase.
(I mean, perk you know the release dates...)


8.) That time there was a reps meet up...



9.) When a new pledge class is added…

10.) And they’re the newbies now and you’re all just like…

11.)  Finding out you get to mentor a New Bow…

12.) And meeting the PERFECT one…

(She has a YouTube channel, so obviously check it out!)

14.) Realizing these girls are some of your best friends…

15.) Getting excited for yet another new pledge class…

16.) Then realizing you’re like that old senior in the group…

17.) But still PUMPED anyway…

____

To my KMSS girls, just thank you.

With that, the Kiss My Southern Sass application is OPEN!
Apply today and join the crazy.

Until next time,

0 comments:

Post a Comment